Friday, April 9, 2010

somebody has got to do something about the sun!!! every morning after 7am the sun shines right into my room and turns it into a oven. even if i pull down the blinds on the windows the heat burns true it and microwaves everything inside the room. If its not raining or anything i will wake up at 7 30 to 8 sweating like a pig and im pretty sure this is gonna impact my health some way or another -.-

and it doesn't help that my bed is right beside the window
or that i always keep my room door closed to keep out pest *like nosy parents or brothers*
or that i DO NOT sleep with air con

some PEOPLE say i look pampered... do i? i wonder why?

anyway songs i want to download but im too lazy to do it:

The scientist - Coldplay
Yellow - Coldplay
Telephone- Lady gaga
Alejandro - Lady gaga
I am down- Plastiscines
Hate (i really don't like you) - Plain white tees
Vanilla Twilight - Owl city

any other nice songs to recommend????


4 comments:

  1. Haha I've got a few songs to dl but I dunno the titles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL then how u know wad songs to find???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's why I dunno how to dl! I heard them on radio but I kept missing their titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol u can remember some lyrics of the songs and google it to find the title. anyway i have a dam good website for dling songs!! =P dling spree now!

    ReplyDelete