SOMETIMES life is a bitch and you just want to shout it all out. Or maybe you want to share something that is special to you. This is where i do it. This is my story.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
It will rain
Just a short version of "it will rain" by bruno Mars for jia yun =)
Thanks, love! This is probably closest to a mainstream song I have heard in ages, also I don't really know how the original sounds like, but your version (and your attempts to smile to the camera, haha) has drawn me enough to be stuck in my head the whole day! <3
So sweet ah. Haha and nice cover!
ReplyDeleteThanks, love! This is probably closest to a mainstream song I have heard in ages, also I don't really know how the original sounds like, but your version (and your attempts to smile to the camera, haha) has drawn me enough to be stuck in my head the whole day! <3
ReplyDelete@wenhui: haha thanks!
ReplyDelete@joy: haha i also never really hear the song before thats y only sing first part =P glad u like it!