i was doing research on my psychology project work when i cam across this webby that had a very interesting "quote" from some drama serial. here it is.
Pretty Daughter with Miss Hong Kong face: “Pa, I very the confused! I dunno whether I should be with him or not? How?”
Father with wise sagely voice: “Dun worry, just make your decision and stick with it.”
Pretty Daughter with Miss Hong Kong face: “But I scared I choose wrongly then regret later!
Father with wise sagely voice: “Once you made your decision, never ever regret it! … “
Father with wise sagely voice: ” … You will never regret because you made this decision after much careful consideration. In this world there is never a right or wrong answer, so when you’ve made up your mind, trust yourself and move on from there …”
o.O wow
oh yea, just now as i was about to run at the track i overheard a conversation by some st joseph institute ppl *the sch name was on thier shirt* 1 guy was telling the rest very confidently about how warm coke used as a medicine for flu in china and how effective it was. then 1 guy said something like " are u sure not? later flu become diarrheo vomit all sia"
haha i wanted to laugh but then i realised that i was not part of the conversation lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment