Friday, January 15, 2010

dilemma

just a part from a great song by jason mraz ^^

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my bestest
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
I'm yours~~

anyway just some random stuff as i was browsing tru my pics

In japan, i saw this fox key chain that was dam cute *i know its kind of girly but it was DAM CUTE*. however it was kinda expensive for a small furry keychain that seemed it could break any moment. and being the scrooge that i am i decided not to get it. however, every rest stop or shop that our tour brought us to was selling it. and everytime i would go and stare at the foxes for a long while, until it was time to board the bus wondering if i shld get them. but i always decide not to. i mean its almost as if every shop was selling it so i can always get it if i choose to later. AND its kind of embarrassing to for a guy to buy it i think?

after a few days, suddenly i never see the fox key chain anymore. i guess as our tour bus went more north the shops just stopped selling them. and i sort of regretted not getting it. SO i came up with a theory for shopping *i always have trouble deciding what to buy etc clothes and stuff >< *.

If something keeps catching your eye then just go and get it!!!

yea so lucky on the way back to the airport i manage to find a shop which sells the key chain and went to buy it ^^. Here is a pic of wad it looks like in case i haven shown it to you.



CUTEST THING EVER RIGHT??? lol now i dunno where to hang it >< oh by the way... I'M NOT GAY =.=

ok then here comes the question of the day. not referring to any1 in general *cough cough old chang kee cough*. WHAT shld u do when there is some1 u like and ther is a chance u may not get to see her again.

shld u just go for her *i will just use the word her for convinence and not cause im a male chauvanist.. or am i lol?*?

Wait?

or just forget it?

i mean u cant just "buy" the person right off the shelf or smt. if u chase, there is a chance that u will get hurt. if u wait u risk not seeing her again. and if u dun go after her u may regret it.

so how???

2 comments:

  1. well if i'm not gonna see 'her' again i would probably not get 'her'. and just move on in life... haha later put in feelings then 'she' still got to leave? den how? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha true. a sane person who is thinking rationally would do that. but then agan if u not seeing her again, then y not give it a shot right? haha

    ReplyDelete